No announcement yet.

HEARSE CON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it is peeps, all the information you will ever need on Hearse-Con!

Official Hearse-Con Information RIGHT HERE!!!

Comment

If I can get a little extra cash before then, I will try to attend. It's a little bit of a drive, but it looks to be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by kaptinkaos View Post
        If I can get a little extra cash before then, I will try to attend. It's a little bit of a drive, but it looks to be worth it.
        Hell, we'd love to have you there man!

Comment

Only question i have is whats up with food? What nights will we all be going out to eat, what nights are we on our own? What about breakfast and lunch?

Comment

Sorta on your own, sorta not...We will be doing cookout style stuff while we are camping at the estate (Mike's place) so it will be bring your own. The day of the big hearse show we will have a grill set up, but to recoop expenses we will be charging (not a lot, just enough to cover what people eat)

Comment

It was Denver or bust...... Unfortunately, it was bust.
              3 attempts to get there but, none were successful. The worst part is 2 trailers got damaged & my hearse sustained some damage as well.

Zach, I did try to show up in just my truck but appearently when I limped back the busted trailer from northern AZ, I overheated one of the rear brakes on the truck & the pad cracked. Maybe next year, it just wasn't my time for me to get to Denver.

Comment

Bummer deal man, I totally understand though. Sorry as hell to hear your hearse sustained damage.

We will have a space lined up for you next year though if you feel like braving it again!

Comment

Hearse Con'08

Hey Zach,
                  I'm part of a Canadian hearse club in Western Canada and a couple of us are interested in heading down for Hearse Con'08. Have you thought about when you might be holding it? Gives us time to save up gas money and fix any nagging mechanical issues!

Comment

Originally posted by Alberta hearse club View Post
                    Hey Zach,
                    I'm part of a Canadian hearse club in Western Canada and a couple of us are interested in heading down for Hearse Con'08. Have you thought about when you might be holding it? Gives us time to save up gas money and fix any nagging mechanical issues!
                    WOW! Canada? You'll have my ultimate respect for crossing national lines to make it to Hearse Con!

May 9th, 10th and 11th is the preliminary date right now. We usually shoot for after Cinco De Mayo.

Thursdays or Fridays are my suggested arrival time, since that is when we do the first cruise and it gives you time to do any work you might need to do to your car. If you do chose to arrive earlier, we are more than willing to entertain a few guests at Hearse House IV.

Our main goal is to make it so that once you get here it's a good time that doesn't cost an arm and a leg (last year the only event that required money was like $5)

Take care guys, hope to see you there!

Comment

Working...
                    X