Aargh, I just want my hearse back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aargh, I just want my hearse back!

My husband worked out a deal to trade the body work and paint on my hearse for a new guitar. I was supposed to have it back in July. Its fucking OCTOBER, and it hasn't been touched since he ground off all the paint, and left it outside to rust.

So I call the guy, wanting my beast back for a few weeks, and he's doing the bodywork now, and will have it in paint next weekend. What kind of asshole doesn't realize that its halloween, and I might want it then? And I'm afraid to ask for it back for a week, because then he might not touch it again for 4 months. Grr.

It was nice meeting you, and I'm so glad you got to drive your coach in the parade today.
    I'll be in contact soon regarding the books. Just figure out what you want for them, and I'll see about coming up with the cash.

Thanks!
    ~Traveler

Comment

Originally posted by Linnea View Post
      My husband worked out a deal to trade the body work and paint on my hearse for a new guitar. I was supposed to have it back in July. Its fucking OCTOBER, and it hasn't been touched since he ground off all the paint, and left it outside to rust.

So I call the guy, wanting my beast back for a few weeks, and he's doing the bodywork now, and will have it in paint next weekend. What kind of asshole doesn't realize that its halloween, and I might want it then? And I'm afraid to ask for it back for a week, because then he might not touch it again for 4 months. Grr.
      Wow, that sucks, your right...just as 2+2=4 All hallow's eve should not leave with you being hearseless...

Comment

Working...
      X