I have got to ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have got to ask

In the hearse driver video: In the beginning who is the lady on the left when the hearts pop up between the two. Oh my I have always been floored by a beautiful gothic lady, but only met one once around here. That was in Pittsburgh pa at a shop downtown. She had blood red hair and long legs. And a awesome style Even my wife thought she was hot! [Fun story there lol]

That would be our friend Morgan, there are a few pics of her as well on our gallery for Hearse Con at www.hearseclub.com if you are interested!

Comment

LOL...Zac, the pimp of hearsegirls!

Comment

Thanks. It hard to be different here in redneck hell, but I try. My truck plates are IM 2 EVIL and my wife and I attend the occasional PIMP & HO BALL party’s that a few clubs do. [After a bunch of persuasion to the club owners.] I am a pushover for a gothic look, long legs, and red hair. I do miss phantasm my 72 superior combo, but I’m working on getting the 57 mercury ambelwagon on the road. I have gotten a bit of information on her. I will update everyone on her in a few days.

tgf

Comment

Sounds good man, make sure to include some pictures hombre!

Comment

Working...
          X