if you are repainting your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you are repainting your car

i get sherwin williams paint at 40% off. just let me know what you want and ill shoot you the price i can get it for. and no its not house paint. its decent paint, its no house of kolor but it sprays good and they have a really good custom line.

I have been thinking about changing the paint on my 64 F100. I have already bought some HOK for it, but might just spray my 67 with that and do a suede blue on the F100. I do get a pretty good deal on HOK but 40% is something I cant turn down lol. Does SW even have any of them types of paints? even an epoxy primer in blue would work for me for now

Comment

Hey I could use a gallon of gloss black ,No particular color code. Also a quart of something like lime green . My daughter wants her car painted black with lime green flames. It is her first car so I don't want to spend the money on HOK or anything really expensive. Plus I am not shooting the outside until summer. I am having to do a complete color change so I am slowly cutting the jambs and things like that now. So by summer I should be ready.

Comment

Working...
      X