FROZEN DEAD GUY DAYZ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FROZEN DEAD GUY DAYZ????????

DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SATURDAY?

MEETING PLACE AND TIME?

ARE WE GOING THIS YEAR?...OH WAIT, ACCORDING TO THE FDGD SITE, WE ARE...

IS ZACH STILL ALIVE?

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EMAIL HIM FOR DAYS WITH NO REPLY WHATSOEVER.

WE WOULD LIKE TO GO BUT NOT IF WE ARE SUDDENLY UNWELCOME.

THEN AGAIN, MAYBE WE"LL JUST SHOW UP ANYWAY TO PISS THE PEOPLE OFF THAT DON'T WANT US THERE...HA!

Where is Frozen Dead Guys Days?

Comment

It is time once again for Frozen Dead Guy Days and the hearse club will be there again this year.

If you have never been, it is a festival centerered around an old guy who is frozen in a tuff shed in the mountain town of Nederland (Yes, you can actually go see the frozen dead guy himself) and the club participates in their parade every year. This is a great event and we would love to have everyone there this year.

The details-

When - Saturday March 8th at 10:00 AM
      Where - Meet us at the US 36 and Sheridan park and ride THE SOUTH PARK AND RIDE, NOT THE ONE ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY! That is a very important detail right there. We will be driving to Netherland as a group and entering the town in the caravan.

We will meet at 10:00 AM and depart shortly after. Bring your hearse and family and anything else you think belongs in a parade. If you live closer to the south side of Denver and want to meet me at my house to go to the park and ride.

See you all there! -Zachary

Here's more info: http://www.nederlandchamber.org/FrozenDeadGuyDays/

Comment

Hey Zac! I saw you on the channel 4 news this morning when they were talking about Frozen Dead Guy Days. I don't know how old the footage was but you were wearing black (duh), taking pictures with a camera and your hair was all black too.

Comment

Working...
        X