1961 Superior Hearse $2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961 Superior Hearse $2500

I got this hearse a few weeks back and right now I need a new camera far more than I need a hearse. As such I am going to be selling it if I can get enough to make it worth my time.

Here is what I know about the car...

It has a fairly straight body, a few small areas of rust, a dent in the front fender and the rear bumper needs to be straightened. It would need a new hood (has one but it is bent) the engine is complete but as of right now is not firing up. On the engine, I think it has sat for so long that it just doesn't want to turn over. The previous owner told me that it ran when it was parked so MAYBE it would be possible to clean the engine up, prime it from top to bottom and it may start.

I do have a clear title for the car.

The windshield has small cracks but nothing huge, one side window (which is flat glass and can be replaced by any glass shop) is cracked but still rolls up and down.

All in all, it is a very restorable car and you won't find many hearses with fins sitting around for this price. If I don't end up selling it for the asking price I will probably just start fixing her up myself.

Email me at incode64@yahoo.com for more info.

Keep it, add it the sorp fleet, i think you would regret selling it, besides i think pinks your color. oh it does look pink to me so sorry if im wrong

Comment

Hey Zach, you need to start calling me when you have questions about this car (469-742-1064)... Alex is the 63-75 guy. I'm the 59-62 guy... And you sir have a 1962 there... Which I'd buy if I could, but I think you should keep it... At least until after mid-June...

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
        Hey Zach, you need to start calling me when you have questions about this car (469-742-1064)... Alex is the 63-75 guy. I'm the 59-62 guy... And you sir have a 1962 there... Which I'd buy if I could, but I think you should keep it... At least until after mid-June...
        I will be giving you a call for sure man. I am going to head out most likely tomorrow and do some wrenching on that bad boy!

Comment

Working...
        X