Sill Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sill Plates

Does anyone make remanufactured sill plate for late 60s hearse?

Even limousine sill plates will work.........all I gotta do is cut to fit..............

Either way, I could use some help finding some very clean, if not new or remanufactured, sill plates for my 69' 3-way superior.

Any suggestions?

Im looking at a 64 MM parts car tomorrow.

Comment

I have a 69 Superior...........will the MM plates fit......assuming they're clean?

Comment

Are yours damaged or missing? Normally not a part that sees considerable wear. There is that intact '67 Crown Sovereign parts car 20 miles from me I could check into.

Comment

No,....not missing........just scuffed sufficiently enough that they're gonna look pretty piss-poor against new carpet/interior and new body paint...........

Was trying to find out if one could purchase new sill plates,.......or find out if who makes the plates for the newer hearses and see if it is possible to purchase a large strip section and cut it to fit mine...........or something like that.........

If the ones on the 67 are clean enough, not so badly scuffed up that they can be polished considerably enough to where they look clean/new......I could probably use them

Let me know

Comment

The 64 didnt pan out

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
              The 64 didnt pan out
              .......but I greatly appreciate the effort...THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Should have an answer about the '67 sill plates today for you James.

Comment

Mine are the same way, I'd love to find something to replace them with also. Like you said, up against my new paint and new interior they look like crap, lol.

Comment

James, left you a voicemail with specifics.

Maybe Creepy will want them if you pass.

Comment

Okay, I neglected to realize that James is only looking for 2 plates - each plate goes under both side doors because his is a 3-way.

The '67 near me is a straight end loader, with a partition, hence 4 sill plates. 3 of the 4 have no damage whatsoever. The 4th has some light scratches that I'm pretty certain will polish completely out. No gouges. Henry wants $150 for the set if Creepy or someone else can use them.

Comment

Thank you, but mine is also a 3-way, lol.

Comment

Well, there goes that idea~

I took pics of all 4 sills. Here is one if anyone else could use them:

Comment

the 64 sill plates are different

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                              Should have an answer about the '67 sill plates today for you James.
                              Mine are the same way, I'd love to find something to replace them with also. Like you said, up against my new paint and new interior they look like crap, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X