Hey im confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey im confused

I wanted to join the DHA I have a 1961 Cadillac S&S Victoria, what site is this actually? how do I join the DHA, a buddy of mine Steve were thinking of heading up to Colorado for some gig with the DHA but I'm not sure if my new engine will be in and broke in by that time

Denver Hearse... click the link: http://hearseclub.com/

Comment

funny thing is I don't see a join button it linked back to here

Comment

You can send Zachary a private message here on NHAA if his site has no contact info. I'm sure Zach will be more than glad to help you out with info on joining DHA. He pops in here often.

Comment

I may be wrong, but I think to be a member of DHA, You have to make at least one of Their meets. The other clubs are for Those Who can't, like Us.

Comment

Ahhhhh I see. Ya it's ok I'm not sweatin it anymore thanks for the heads up tho

Comment

I may be wrong as well, but I thought to be a member of the DHA you had to get jumped in by letting the existing members of the DHA beat the shit out of you for 5 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by v8nightmare View Post
                I may be wrong as well, but I thought to be a member of the DHA you had to get jumped in by letting the existing members of the DHA beat the shit out of you for 5 mins.

If it were just the girls of DHA it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Comment

Hey there Hearse,

If you would not mind sending me a link, I would like to know where the join button is on the site. I didn't think I had that on the website at this point but I must have overlooked it and it has a faulty link attached! I will fix it if I know where it is!

As for joining, we don't do dues, you just have to show up to 2 meets in a year and you're in. You can also send me an email with your contact info (mailing address, phone and email) and I will add you to the mailing list so you know when something big that is worth making the drive for is coming up!

Take care! -Zachary

Comment

Working...
                  X