Any springs owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any springs owners?

Hey i was wondering if there was anyone else besides me and twisted steel that live in the springs? I have NEVER seen any hearses crusin around here so i was wondering if there are any?

Actually, the current hearse girl Karin, who goes by Linnea on the message board is also from the Springs area as well. Perhaps a Colorado Springs chapter of the Hearse Association is in order?

Comment

Not only do we need a hearse club in the Springs but we need a SORP chapter as well!

Twisted Steel
      (Putting the "laughter" back in "Slaughter")

Comment

Hey rob we have our first hearse girl. lol, j/k she is all yours zachary.

We for sure need to start our own chapter. First field trip..... Focus on the Family.

Fire Freak

Focus on your own damn family.

Comment

oof... cant do it - Ive done work for Focus and dont plan on blowing that.  Plus Im a Christian  
          Now if they call me and need some special effects done - ill show up on the set in the hearse

Like Zach says - the club accepts everyone - no matter their beliefs as long as no-one is pushing it on others. Im sure that means no-one is singled out either (accept emo kids and hippies) and Im cool with that.

TS
          laughter slaughter blah blah

Comment

lol, i did work for focus a long time ago. I modeled and did some voice stuff for their kids show thing they do. Can't even remember the name of it. That was a long time ago. I still have the pic somewhere.

I'll give focus one thing. Their slide totally rocks. lol.

Comment

I'm in the springs. Umm, I know the owner of Heebee Jeebees USED to have a 70's flamed hearse, the owner of the Leechpit used to have a '78, and there's a red '52 caddy in Old colorado city. thats all I know of, and I don't think the first two are still with their original owners, or know if they're still even in town.

Comment

Hey Linnea,
                Id like to check out your 67.
                Thats my favorite year hearse - screw the 59 id take a 67 any day!

Im in Rockrimmon area - where r u at?
                Need any help working on it?

Cya
                Twisted Steel

Comment

I'm just east of downtown. I'd love help on it. Are you hanging out on sunday?

Comment

<div>
                    (Linnea @ Nov. 16 2006,18:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I&#39;m just east of downtown. I&#39;d love help on it. Are you hanging out on sunday?</div>
                    We still don&#39;t know what we are doing. Thats the plan, but have not heard any when and where.

Comment

yeah sunday like 3pm (ish)
                      Ill be there - although i dont know where exactly.
                      We could come to my place and check out my hearse and josh&#39;s hearse then head over to your place to check out yours.

cool?
                      TS

Comment

That should work for me. The earlier we can meet to the better.

Comment

I&#39;m up for whatever. I do have to be to work at 7pm, so I&#39;ll have to ditch early. Somebody PM me with the details when you know what we&#39;re doing.

Comment

im in the springs ...

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Steel View Post
                              Not only do we need a hearse club in the Springs but we need a SORP chapter as well!

Twisted Steel
                              (Putting the "laughter" back in "Slaughter")
                              Hey rob we have our first hearse girl. lol, j/k she is all yours zachary.

We for sure need to start our own chapter. First field trip..... Focus on the Family.

Fire Freak

Focus on your own damn family.

Comment

Working...
                              X