hearse work day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hearse work day

Hey  - we should set aside a day for working on hearses, etc or getting somebodies water pump installed, or carb tweaked.
    Or even helping to restore one that we buy or one sitting in someones yard.

I have tons of tools ( I was a Harley tech) - we have welders, compressors, DA's, heaters, etc.

We could order food and work all day or for even just a few hours. Id be willing to help out.

Another thing - what about getting a list of parts we have available or we find. Like say Im at the scrapyard and I see 75 Cadi 3 way - I would check it out and update a web page with what i found in case somebody needs parts.

I saw the "Wrecked hearses" link - but wasnt sure if those were updated or are even relevant any more.

Just a thought.
    Later
    Twisted Steel

I like the idea. A parts list would be awesome. I still need to find landau bars.

Also i live right down the road from rob, and i have a huge shop that we can work in. Its also heated. So if it gets cold we can all go in there.

Comment

Dude I left you a voicemail this morning at like 9:30
      early late 60 early 70 landue bars just came up on eBay
      the same guy has a bunck of other stuff too.

see:
      <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-1970-Cadillac-Superior-Hearse-Panels-Landau-Bars_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33642QQih

Z004QQitemZ140053101118QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....meZWDVW</a>

The sellers name is "americancoachsales"

laters

Comment

That part listing is a great idea, I will make a new post here about it. It would be handy for the fact that members like Demon end up in the junkyard regularly and can tell us what is out there&#33;

-Zachary

Comment

Yeah i saw that this morning. I still need the mountain hardware too. They don&#39;t look to be in very good condition though.

Comment

Working...
          X