hearse for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hearse for sale

let me know if someone would like to buy this.

Attached Files

how much???

Comment

I would be very interested. Incidentally, I sent you a PM about membership and and how to get notified of future events, check your inbox on the message board man!

Then tell me more about yon hearse at incode64@yahoo.com

Comment

1500.00 plus shiping so 2000. maybe less. seen the email will get to that soon. ps.it's in ks

Attached Files

Comment

just got my babby in so been hard at work
          Attached Files

Comment

Hey man,  where can this hearse be seen...phone #  would also help...I have no email...If you have not sold it and want to call me  417-549-6831..tim

Comment

I thank zachary is the new oner or will be soon?

Comment

That is correct, spoke with Mike and we are good to go on getting this hearse. Haven't figured out shipment yet, but no big deal.

Finally, HEARSE WITH FINS!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

i can get that shiped here for you

Comment

mike said that it is a 1962

Comment

I'm happy you had good luck on the hearse if i can help you let me know I will be looking for more of the same vintage or so.

Comment

<div>
                        (mr.drifter @ Dec. 14 2006,20:44)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I&#39;m happy you had good luck on the hearse if i can help you let me know  I will be looking for more of the same vintage or so.</div>
                        Thanks for the offer of help man, I may take you up on the shipping.

He says the floorpans are in tact in the front from what he remembers. I am hoping so, but I am not counting on it. Superiors are great body designs but MAN do the windshields leak like crazy and rust out those floorboards&#33;

Comment

yes thay do mine are rusted out to , if and when you need it shiped call me and i will call the auto transporter guy nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                          X