X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My snow pictures

Snowing through the night

The next morning

Amber and hearse girl Liz helping dig Alexi out. Liz was stuck at our house thanks to the storm.

Anna's landua bar

Amber, preparing to bring the pain on with a totally unprovoked attack on me.

No one escapes the Masterlock!

Give your loved one the gift they truly want this Christmas...Snow Sausage.

That's what you get for stepping to the master of the Kung Fu Crane Style.

Our Christmas tree

Warming up

Comment

Well if it makes you feel any better its 80 right now down here in the florida keys. lol.

Comment

I wish it would snow like that here

Comment

Now that's what it should be like here in Southen New England but all we've seen is a few flurries so far!!!

Comment

How badly did you guys get dumped on again this week? All our streets here are sheets of ice.

Comment

actually one of my friends will be in denver next week. hope they don't get snowed in

Comment

That is awsome!
                If it snowed like that here in Atlanta people would die all over the place.
                Hell this whole area shuts down if we get 3 inchs of snow, people just panic. You should see it... the slightest chance of snow and all the rednecks run to the grocery and buy everything they can carry.
                Then the local news will call 1 1/2" of powder on the ground "the blizzard of 2007".

Comment

Working...
                X