Frozen Dead Guy Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Dead Guy Days

Well frozen dead guy days are just around the corner, so i figured i would start a discussion. Also see if i can get a few questions answered. What does the hearse club normally do for frozen dead guys day? Does everyone go down for just the day, or the weekend? Any other fun details would rock too.

The last day of the event is Sunday the 11th and that is USUALLY when they do the casket race. We don't show up for the other days just for the fact that one day is usually enough for us and sunday is the best day. It's an awesome event though.

If you feel like dressing up or bringing anything that will cause a spectacle go right ahead, they love that stuff in the parade too.

We usually just meet up in the morning at the Park and Ride.

I do recommend you bring a good jacket, it is ALWAYS cold and windy, I also encourage club members to bring some food to snack on while we are there.

Comment

Well we are less than a week away. Weather looks to be pretty good 44 as the hi. Its suppose to snow there on friday so hopefully the drive up won't be too bad. So what is the plan for the day? Also will we have shirts in time for the event?

Comment

Aww, it seems like meets are always on sundays. I need to get a new job so I can go to some.

Comment

Its on saturday. If you want i can give you a ride. May have to chill in the back though. lol.

Comment

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">We don&#39;t show up for the other days just for the fact that one day is usually enough for us and sunday is the best day. It&#39;s an awesome event though. </div>

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Its on saturday. </div>

Well, which is it? Saturday, I can do. Sunday, not so much. If it is saturday, I&#39;d love to snag a ride with you. I don&#39;t think my beast&#39;s tires and breaks are good enough to go up in the mountains.

Comment

http://www.nederlandchamber.org/FrozenDeadGuyDays/

If you look at the schedule its on saturday. Parade is at noon, and casket races are at 2pm. Yeah i&#39;m totally willing to give you a ride. If you want you can bring something to sit on in the back. You may be able to squeze up front, but it would be more comfortable in the back.

Comment

Working...
              X