The Cremator!!! My newest edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cremator!!! My newest edition

This is a preview for all in the NHAA. This is a custom trailer I've been working on for months now. I call it the Creamtor!
    It is a Bar-B-Que, actually a Casket-Que.

It will be making it's local debut in 2 weeks & it's national debut next month. NBC has bought the national debut rights to air it around Halloween. The filming is this weekend & next weekend. But I wanted to know what you all think of it from what you can see.

http://www.kaosfuneralcars.com/cremator.AVI
    Last edited by kaptinkaos; 09-13-2007, 01:45 AM.

I'll take one...
    Sweet!!

Comment

hot damn i need me one of those

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. It's a propane grill & should be finished this week to fire (all the propane plumbing), won't be completely done for a few more weeks.

Here is a still picture of the casket & a close up of one tail light.
        The lighting on this is all Harley Davidison LED lighting, the tail lights are tombstone lights that I had etched & filled with gray paint.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by kaptinkaos; 09-13-2007, 11:02 PM.

Comment

You should mass produce them for those hearse owners who carry trailers(like they arn't long enough as it is).

Comment

Here is the inner burner assembly
            Attached Files

Comment

Sweet. Awesome. My husband wanted to do that to mine and I wouldn't let him. LOL You'll make a fortune.

You should even consider mass producing the taillights. Those are awesome!

Comment

Working...
              X