Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos & information about the Cremator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos & information about the Cremator!

Here is the Cremator information now that it has been debuted:

Specifications:
    • Has 3 dual port H-burners which is the equivalent of 6 burners.
    • Each burner is rated for 45,000 BTU's, that is 135,000 total BTU's that this grill puts out.
    • Runs on propane.
    • Casket is a real casket, not a replica.
    • Casket is lined with 1/8th inch steel & fire retardant fabric. This includes the lids as well.
    • Trailer weighs approximately 1,200 pounds.
    • Has 17 inch Boyd Coddington Diablo wheels.
    • Marker and tail lights are LED Harley Davidson lights. The tail lights are Harley Davidson Tombstones.
    • License plate frame and license plate lights are from a motorcycle.
    • Trailer frame custom built at only 29 inches wide and 14 feet long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpBRUNmELQA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOGuxIAKmG0
    Last edited by kaptinkaos; 09-23-2007, 10:58 PM. Reason: Videos not showing

When is the next appearance?

Comment

Either Oct 13th or 20th.
      Spirit's DM wants to advertise in all 12 stores & involve the media to get a massive turnout. Which would benefit the club as well as his stores.
      Right now working on logistics and scheduling. Plus I can do a little more tweaking on the casket-que before it is used again. Of those 2 Saturdays, which would work better for you?

People really liked your hearse, they all say they want the hearse with the pipes to come back. No one has seen that before, plus you have the suicide doors which kick ass.

Comment

I can commit to both for you. The weekend of the 27th I am booked. It really sounds like a good time. I should have a lot more done by then in the back of the passenger compartment. (subwoofers?)
        I really appreciate the support of everyone for the car and myself. Although the car has come a long way, I still have a long way to go.
        The Japanese have a saying. "When you have completed 90% of your journey, you are 1/2 way there".

Comment

Got it set with Spirit's Management again, October 13th is a go. Arrive around 5:30-6pm.

Comment

Originally posted by kaptinkaos View Post
            Here is the Cremator information now that it has been debuted:

Specifications:
            • Has 3 dual port H-burners which is the equivalent of 6 burners.
            • Each burner is rated for 45,000 BTU's, that is 135,000 total BTU's that this grill puts out.
            • Runs on propane.
            • Casket is a real casket, not a replica.
            • Casket is lined with 1/8th inch steel & fire retardant fabric. This includes the lids as well.
            • Trailer weighs approximately 1,200 pounds.
            • Has 17 inch Boyd Coddington Diablo wheels.
            • Marker and tail lights are LED Harley Davidson lights. The tail lights are Harley Davidson Tombstones.
            • License plate frame and license plate lights are from a motorcycle.
            • Trailer frame custom built at only 29 inches wide and 14 feet long.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOGuxIAKmG0
            Can I buy one?

Comment

I've had lots of requests for that. It was a very costly project & very time consuming.
              But I have been talking with companies that may buy the prints to mass produce them, so there may be a chance in the future to buy one.

Comment

I am looking foward to it.

Comment

Working...
                X