Events for KFC in October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events for KFC in October

Here are the October Events for KFC, sorry for the delay in getting this Email out, my hard drive crashed & I am now up & running at partial capacity.
    If you can make these events, that would be great, especially the one on October 18th.

Come see KFC on October 10th from 7-11pm at Shadowlands Haunted attraction located at Fiesta Mall, corner of Alma School Rd & the 60 in Mesa. Members driving coaches are supposed to get free admission tickets to the 3 haunted attractions. I will be their at 6pm to setup spaces for this event. This event is also going to be on the local news because Shadowlands is doing a blood drive as well.

Come see KFC on October 11th from 7-11pm at Doomtown Haunted attraction located at Rawhide, off of Wild Horse Pass & the I10 in Chandler. Free tickets to the attraction for members in coaches.

Directions:
    After exiting the freeway, head west (right) on Wild Horse Pass Boulevard to 48th Street.
    At the light, turn south (left) onto 48th Street.
    Signs lead the way to a 4 way stop where guests will need to head west (right) on West North Loop Road. West North Loop Road will lead the way to Rawhide's Main Parking Lot.

On October 18th from 4-10pm at the Spirit Halloween store on the corner of Arizona Ave & Warner Rd in Chandler, KFC will be hosting an event in conjunction with Spirit Halloween store to raise funds for the Phoenix Children's Hospital's Spirit of Halloween program.
    The event is free to enter, we ask for donations & take the proceeds from the raffles & give the money raised to PCH.
    Come out & see the custom hearses, meet the KFC Girls & enjoy free improv comedy from Off The Cuff.
    Others that will be there or making an appearance are:
    Willitmakeit.com
    Arizona's Rebel Legion
    MVD Ghostchasers

This event is going to be large, the local news & radio stations have been contacted, a day of use permit has been granted & licensed food handlers will be on site for the cooking. This event is being advertised on radio, in the Spirit Stores, Internet (several sites) and through the Chandler & Gilbert Police & Fire Departments.
    All members eat for free, no cost for food & drinks, but if you want to bring something special for yourself & have it Casket-Qued up, then feel free.

October 25th, 8am-2pm, corner of Idaho Rd & Broadway in Apache Junction is a free car show to all members who enter a coach but you will not be eligible for any prizes unless you pay a $35 entrance fee. This is held at the Catholic church on that corner to raise money for a local charity.

Any questions on anything, please contact me.
    kaptinkaos@juno.com
Working...
X