No announcement yet.

Hello my fellow Arizona coach lovers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello my fellow Arizona coach lovers...

Hi, Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike, I was born and raised in Scottsdale Arizona. I went to Coronado High School where I fell in love with funeral coaches. After high school I got a job working for a mortician driving the bereaved coach and finally the funeral coach. That was only for the summer of 1986... Over a month ago I thought to myself that now was the time to start looking for a coach. Not too many around, I even drover to Riverside, California to look at one and was dissappointed. Driving home I said to myself, self, when you get home call your old employer from 1986 and see if he's got one. Well the next day I couldn't find his number anywhere, so I called the Funeral Directors Association in Arizona... Bingo, got it, I called him and he said he didn't have anything but late models for sale "big money" ones, but he did think his friend in Verde Valley had one but he would call me back in a few days... He did, I ran out the 100 miles north immediately and there she was, a black on white (Tuxedo style) I was in love. Yeah she needs alittle work but she's all there. Popped in a new battery and drove it home. Even came with 3/4 tank of gas. It failed the first emissions test but after some octane boost, new air filter and thermostat it passed. Anyway, I would like to meet all you guys somehow and maby even have alittle show of rides. My brother and I are having a block party Halloween nite and nite after at a bar we own and operate in downtown Scottsdale named Giligin's. Stop by and I'm buying the beer, I'll have my lady parked out front, just pull in beside her. I love to see what's all out on the street, funeral car wise. Anyway, I will try to post pictures of the little lady. If you would like to chat you can email me at caskets@hotmail.com . Thanks for having the club, Mike Take a look at my lady at: http://giliginsbar.com/Scottsdale_Bar/Page_99x.html
    Last edited by Dirt Nap; 10-23-2008, 02:23 AM. Reason: additon of link

We would love to have you come to any events/shows.
    Nice ride, she looks really clean.

Comment

Hello Mike,
      What the hell took you so long?
      Welcome to our little group. Even though he won't admit it, Kaptinkaos is the voice and authority on hearses in AZ. We try to have as many get to gethers as possible, I hope to see you there.

What are the cross-roads of the bar? Saturday night might be a possibilty. Will you have safe and secure area for the coaches? The last couple of events, I have had to kick people out of climbing in my coach. Fortunately, all the members of KFC look out for each other and their cars.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome...

Hello Kaptinkaos and Bigevil... Yeah Were having a fenced off block party in front of the bar Friday and Saturday nights... There will be V.I.P. funeral car parking reserved in front near the doormen. Hope to see you guys out there. Giligin's is located between 4th and 5th Avenues and just East of Scottsdale Road, around the corner from Martini Ranch and the la-dee-dah places like Myst and Axis-Radius. See you soon. Thanks, Mike

Comment

Working...
        X