Upcoming Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Events

Here are the upcoming events for the remainder of October & the first half of November as currently seen.

October 25th: Car show in A.J. - 300 E 16th Ave
    All coaches can get in for free but are exempt from the judging. If you want your hearse, limo, ambulance, etc judged for prizes you have to pay the $35 entrance fee.
    If you plan on going, try to get there by 9:30am, show starts at 10am and runs till 3pm.

November 15th: Phoenix Memorial Park 1st annual can food drive car show. This is the first car show I've seen in a Mortuary and all vehicles are invited but KFC was personally invited since we have hearses. The admission is 1 or more canned food items. This show is from 1-5pm and all canned food items are donated to the St. Mary's Food Bank.

Also, in the October 25th Arizona Republic there will be an article about KFC.

There is a car show on November 15th that KFC was personally invited to, here is the info:

November 15th at Phoenix Memorial Park, there is the 1st annual Can Drive Car Show.

When: November 15th
    Time: 1pm-5pm
    Where: Phoenix Memorial Park, 200 W Beardsley Rd.
    Admittance: Can good item to be given to St Mary's Food Bank.

Please join us for an afternoon of cars, food and music. There will be a raffle for a Thanksgiving Turkey; all proceeds will benefit the St. Mary's Food Bank.

This car show is in the cemetery area, so it's a good photo op, let me know if you can make it.

Comment

200 W Beardsley Rd.
      Man, I wish they could do more stuff closer to us.

Comment

Hey, I understand.
        I'm going to this for fun without a coach since mine is still down.

Comment

Working...
        X