KFC on 3TV on Halloween morning & bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KFC on 3TV on Halloween morning & bad news

KFC will be on 3tv Halloween morning between 7-8:30am. We will have procars from the club on the television.

The Bad news:
    My hearse blew it's motor tonight while at Shadowlands haunted attraction. Dumped the oil & coolant right in the middle of the attractions courtyard.

The Caramedic from willitmakeit.com blew it's motor on Monday while driving to Shadowlands to be filmed for a promotional video.

So I am now a hearse club founder lacking a running hearse. I am starting a business so all my funds are tied up in start up costs, this means my car takes a back burner until next year. On the bright side, the motor has over 200K on it which is way more than it should have gone, but it was a bad time to self destruct being Halloween & all!

Thats the biggest bag of suck I have seen in a while. Sorry bro.

Comment

what engine is it?

Comment

500 CID.
        Passenger side head split open on my block & the fuel pump rod (diesel) blew out the side of the Ambulance block.

Comment

Inspected the engine, intake manifold cracked behind the carb at the block & the passenger head gasket blew out the back. Losing oil & coolant on the ground but only coolant into the cylinders. The engine is toast, not worth fixing this one. But the good news is my new engine will be done next week. It's a stroked 500 dynoed at the flywheel at 650 hp on 105 octane fuel. This thing is going to rock!

Comment

glad you had a backup engine.

Comment

Here's the link to the Wedding we did.
              http://www.azfamily.com/video/newsat...ml?nvid=299039
              The microsecond shot of the casket is ours. The family requested us about a month before the wedding. I mentioned to Dan Davis that morning we were all gather together about it, then had a phone call later that day asking if the news could tag along. The bride did not have any issues with it so they showed up at 5pm to cover the wedding. Pretty cool. Being marry now for 20 years...I'm waiting for the "Till Death Do Us Part" portion of our life. LOL

Customcoffinworks.com

Comment

650 hp !?!
                I'm just proud to know you !!

Comment

I need power, it is supposed to be ready for pick up on Wednesday next week. That is my Holiday weekend project.

Comment

I really want to see. Pics Pics Pics
                    I might have to do that to the 64.
                    I'll try to swing by that weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X