Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toys for Tots Show & Shine 11/22

Hey there!

I stumbled on this site researching some car clubs and thought it was rather awesome, so I wanted to invite you all to a show & shine i'm organizing. I've always been extremely impressed with what you do with hearses and you guys/gals ROCK!

Here's the flyer with the details:

Hope to see some of you out there!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or email: toysfortotsphx@gmail.com

(lol, i just wanted to use that smiley cause it's awesome.)

Sounds cool!
    Not too far away either.

Comment

Yay! It should be fun! I hope to see you out there!

Comment

Well thats just right near my work! I can bring the Dragula down there drop it off at 1pm, return to work and then come back after I close my shop at 5pm. Looks like you guys might be able to see the casket after all! Who's all going?

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
          Well thats just right near my work! I can bring the Dragula down there drop it off at 1pm, return to work and then come back after I close my shop at 5pm. Looks like you guys might be able to see the casket after all! Who's all going?
          I hope you do make it! It should be fun!

I have to admit, out of all the groups i've approached about this event, you guys are the one i'm most excited about seeing..

(day after tomorrow! )

Comment

I can try & swing by, but no coach. Won't get the car fixed until Thanksgiving weekend.

Comment

Hmm..so will anyone else be there to watch over the Dragula while I sit in an empty office waiting for America to spend money they don't have?

Customcoffinworks.com

Comment

I am a long shot at this point.

Comment

Well then I guess I will have to pass. My son can not go there to hang out and I hate to just drop it off and leave. I felt really bad about the cemetery show and wanted to let you guys get your fill of the car. Maybe we should plan a show at my store for December. We can also do a charity type thing. The store is right at 40th Street and I-10. Kinda in the middle of everyone here. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
                    Well then I guess I will have to pass. My son can not go there to hang out and I hate to just drop it off and leave. I felt really bad about the cemetery show and wanted to let you guys get your fill of the car. Maybe we should plan a show at my store for December. We can also do a charity type thing. The store is right at 40th Street and I-10. Kinda in the middle of everyone here. Any thoughts?
                    aww

I would have had some military or myself (i'm small, but i'm scary ) watch over it if I would have read this sooner..

I hope to see at least some of you guys out.

Comment

I'm sad I didn't get to see any of your funeral cars out there.

But the folks who did come out, we filled an SUV full of toys. Maybe next year you guys can make it out.

Comment

I'm sorry, but my coach blew it's engine on October 30th, spent yesterday preping car for the new engine. If it was running I would of made it out there. My buddy was out of town till last night so he could get his coach up there either.

If there is another event like this once my coach is driving again, I'd be more than happy to show up.

Comment

Sorry Emily,
                          I probably should have told you that I sold my coach a few weeks ago. I had told most of the members that earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by kaptinkaos View Post
                            I'm sorry, but my coach blew it's engine on October 30th, spent yesterday preping car for the new engine. If it was running I would of made it out there. My buddy was out of town till last night so he could get his coach up there either.

If there is another event like this once my coach is driving again, I'd be more than happy to show up.
                            aww that's no fun at all!

I'm planning on doing this annually. So, maybe next year you can come out!

Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
                            Sorry Emily,
                            I probably should have told you that I sold my coach a few weeks ago. I had told most of the members that earlier.
                            That's cool, I wouldn't have cared either way.

I went to the scottsdale pav's the weekend before this event and bumped into a guy with a funeral car out there. He was pretty cool. The paint on the car looked like stone and had like fake fire in the back. Dont know if he's on here or any of you guys know him. It was a super clean machine though.

Also, sorry for the late responses. Been busy with holidays... Speaking of, hope everyone had a good gobble gobble day!

Comment

went to the scottsdale pav's the weekend before this event and bumped into a guy with a funeral car out there. He was pretty cool. The paint on the car looked like stone and had like fake fire in the back. Dont know if he's on here or any of you guys know him. It was a super clean machine though.
                              Ummmm....
                              I'm familiar with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X