Looking for Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Parts

Hey guys, my name is Christine and I am looking for some help with my ride. I just got it in May and I've now discovered why I got it so cheap. I have a 1970 Cadillac Fisher Fleetwood 75 series Ambulence/Hearse endloader. I need a rear door for it. They previous owners turned the car into a convertible from the windscreen on down to the back. For whatever reason, they got rid of the back door and fabricated their own. I need a back door now. Any leads? I'm willing to travel to get it or pay the steep delivery bill. I've already tried CW Coach and came up empty handed.
    Feel free to email me at SilverDragon1979@hotmail.com

Originally posted by LadyChauffer View Post
    Hey guys, my name is Christine and I am looking for some help with my ride. I just got it in May and I've now discovered why I got it so cheap. I have a 1970 Cadillac Fisher Fleetwood 75 series Ambulence/Hearse endloader. I need a rear door for it. They previous owners turned the car into a convertible from the windscreen on down to the back. For whatever reason, they got rid of the back door and fabricated their own. I need a back door now. Any leads? I'm willing to travel to get it or pay the steep delivery bill. I've already tried CW Coach and came up empty handed.
    Feel free to email me at SilverDragon1979@hotmail.com
    Not sure if this helps or not, but Iknow the windshield is the same for the 65-70. The rear door maybe the same as well. Hopefully someone who knows more than I will chime in.

Comment

Thanks man. I'm just finding it hard because this was an official General Motors conversion. Not a coach conversion. Not too many of these are around anymore. It's a shame that the top was removed. I just posted pics of her on the albums.

Comment

You need my ambulance!

Comment

Is the ambulence to take my car to the junkyard?

Comment

Got a '71 Superior ambulance shell......brush painted with black paint for use as a billboard for a Halloween party.....couldn't let the crusher get it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Very sweet! I can see why you couldn't let her go to the crusher. I had a van that I wish I never sent to the crusher. Some guy gave me $400 for my van just so his daughter could use the crusher on it for her bday party. The van still ran ok. Just had some differential issues. It was an awesome shaggin wagon.
              Would you be interested in selling your back door? lol that sounds like a personal question. And if so, would you think it would fit my Elvira

Comment

Let me get some better pictures for you. The inside framework is totally missing from the window area, there's no glass in the window but I believe the bottom half is still complete, the door opens fairly easily.
                I'm not the guy to tell you about any interchange issues though, I'm sure we have better experts on the board.

Comment

Working...
                X