Please vote for my commercial everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please vote for my commercial everyone

GoDaddy.com did a SPEC commercial contest online. I filmed a commercial with the help of some local actors & a donated casket from Custom Coffin Works. I'm asking everyone to vote on my 2 commercials, similiar to Zach asking for help on his Welch's commercial (which rocked I might add).

You can vote once per day per commercial, please vote 5 on mine & I suggest a 1 on the others, but it's your choice.

These are shortened versions of the full length shoot, which can be viewed on the homepage of www.KaosFuneralCars.com

Thanks in advance
    Derek

Here are the URL's:

GoDaddy,Video,How-To,How To,How to build a website,build an online store,how to videos,how to buy a domain,domain names,domains,websites and marketing,digital marketing,build a new website,godaddy videos,how to build an online store,how to I build a new website,how to I add images,create a blog,create a website,how to I make a blog,godaddy blog

GoDaddy,Video,How-To,How To,How to build a website,build an online store,how to videos,how to buy a domain,domain names,domains,websites and marketing,digital marketing,build a new website,godaddy videos,how to build an online store,how to I build a new website,how to I add images,create a blog,create a website,how to I make a blog,godaddy blog
    Last edited by kaptinkaos; 04-25-2010, 12:11 AM. Reason: Added missing link

Voted...good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X