Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pictures from a recent Group Shoot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pictures from a recent Group Shoot...

We were asked to bring our stuff out to a remote junk yard in the middle of Arizona for some dirty fun...I think it turned out pretty good. More pictures to come.

http://www.customcoffinworks.com/junkyard_shoot.html

Nice

Comment

Always nice!

Comment

Bear with me on these...they are large photos...but worth every bit of bandwidth....

I can't say this enough. Thanks to James at Sasserfraz pictures for the unbelievable shots!

Comment

Always good. Who is gonna be Ms. Aug, 2010??

Comment

Not really sure anymore.

Comment

Very very nice!!!

Comment

Ok, I've been considering doing some photo shoots with my hearse and I just gotta ask. Did you have 4 girls on the roof of your coach? How much weight can the roof of one of these things support? I know they're model type people but I've gotta figure that's about 450 lbs give or take. Weren't you worried about dents? I'm also concerned about letting women crawl on my hood.

Anyway, great pictures. I checked out the monthlies as well and all very cool.

Comment

Thank you for the nice comments. To answer your questions, yes they were all on the roof at one time. Not only the four girls but wearing 8 pointed heels...I was sweeting a bit until they asked me to help them up there. I don't know what it was but letting them go up there just seemed like the right thing to do. So I helped each one up to the top by hand. It was at that point that I realized how they got me to agree....no underware!
                  The paint job is not a show stopper and I'm cool with scuff's and scratches...The hood will support my weight (240) so I know those twigs of a model won't harm it. The roof is steel, it did "buckle" I guess you would call it, but it still retained it's shape when the weight was removed.
                  No worries on the damage. I think it's worth it..

Comment

Well, your paint job must photograph WAY nicely, because it looks pretty damned good in the photos...I eventually got around to looking at the coach. My vinyl's still in fair to middling shape so I think I'm not sure if I wanna risk putting anybody up there. My paint job is going to have to be redone anyway so I'm not as worried about the scratching the paint as I am the denting of the hood.

Why don't these vehicles come with practical owner's manuals? Like everybody doesn't need to know how much weight their hood, fenders and roof will support?

Comment

Working...
                    X