No announcement yet.

Our Home on the NHAA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too bad we've cleaned up more of the damage and braced the roof. Once we get the panel replaced we are going to do the fiberglass repair under the vinyl. I have the glass from the back door it didn't break, the door is mangled. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by deadbride View Post
      Not too bad we've cleaned up more of the damage and braced the roof. Once we get the panel replaced we are going to do the fiberglass repair under the vinyl. I have the glass from the back door it didn't break, the door is mangled. LOL
      I'll tell you what, I'm impressed you're bringing it back from that wreck. I know a lot of folks wouldn't even get close to that. Do you have any pics of the progress?

Comment

Not yet. We keep it covered because the neighbors are idiots. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when I carry a full size casket out of my house to put in the hearse! It's standing in my kitchen, we brought it in at night so no one saw it then! They are going to freak!

Comment

they will freak at the end of oct when i bring my hearse out there and park it next to yours!

Comment

Originally posted by deadbride View Post
            You are most welcome..these guys and gals are a good bunch of people...a little warped, but a good bunch, which makes it that most of us fit right in. LOL Oh on a side note, in the one other post by Matchbox hearse, Straycat mentioned the coach that was even hit by a train..... It's mine..the one in my signature..the other side looks like sh*t. I've got leads on the parts I need, but she'll be fixed soon. No frame, transmission, or engine damage. She sounds great. I've actually driven her around. Here's the other side, more has been cut away, it's cleaner. The axle is fine too. I didn't wreck it before you ask. LOL The lady that owner her before me did. She's in the club and she's really nice.
            Ouch.
            Hmmm, I still have some parts that may be of some help ?!?

Sounds like you are making some progress on it though.
            -Thirsty-
            Last edited by Thirsty; 09-12-2007, 08:38 AM. Reason: Link Repair

Comment

link isnt working

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
                Ouch.
                Hmmm, I still have some parts that may be of some help ?!?

Sounds like you are making some progress on it though.
                -Thirsty-
                K... so it won't let me fix the link, so try this:

Comment

hers is the long door, but the quater panel may fit. hers is a buick.

Comment

Originally posted by mdeanr View Post
                    hers is the long door, but the quater panel may fit. hers is a buick.
                    I was thinking more along the lines of using the roof ... that's about the only thing that is "good" on it.

Comment

oh ok

Comment

Working...
                      X