Where ya'll from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where ya'll from?

Anybody in this club from around Abilene? My mother-in-law said she sees someone driving a hearse over there pretty often! She thought it was cool! My wife grew up out that way, and we will probably be out that direction this spring! Maybe we could drive our coach and meet up!

Do I offend?

Comment

no i thinks it cause your in alabama chuckle chuckle

jezz kiddin, best thing outta alabama is I-20

jezz kiddin at least you separate us from mississippi oh boy am i gunna catch hell fer this one
      HAPPY HOLIDAYS-HAPPY HOILDAYS HAPPY HOILDAYS

Comment

Yeah right! At least we're close to Tennessee!

Comment

got a future brother-n-law lives outside of nashville. i believe i hav cousins livin in hunstville ala. but i havn't spoke to the in years.
          one of those disfuntional family things. have rode my scooter to the faunsdale mc ralley before, it was almost in miss i believe.

Comment

We are about 30 min. south of Huntsville. Not to bad of a place. A hell of a lot better than Birmingham. Been through Nashville, but haven't stopped yet. When the TN club takes off, and that is looking good by the way, We probably will go there, since the lady starting the club, and most members are from that area! Know all about those dysfunctional family tings! Aren't we in one now?

Comment

this is really normal if ya think about it, but hey normal to some may not be to others..

Comment

Well yeah, normal to us! But then again, who gives a shit what the "norms" think?

Comment

amen on dat!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X