TrickConTreat 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrickConTreat 2008

Hey, guys! I'm Kat, the administrator for TrickConTreat and coordinator for OKLAHOMA'S FIRST HEARSE AND SHOCK-ROD SHOW!! Just wanted to give you some more info about the show and hopefully cement some of your minds on coming out to support us and show off your rides!!

We are offering TWO FREE weekend passes for each car that is entered and registration is FREE!!! This is our first year doing the show in association with TrickConTreat, so we'll do anything to get you out! There will be prizes and live music!

We're allowing hearses (of course), hot rods and motorcycles (lovingly called "fright bikes") which we define as any hot rod or motorcycle painted up with a dark theme. I'll also allow professionals since I'm infatuated with them. We're pretty flexible, but we promise to keep the plain cars to a bare minimum.

If you are interesting in participating, here's what I need to hold you a spot:

A picture of your vehicle
    Your name (nicknames are fine)

Any other questions, suggestions, requests? Unfortunately, this little hearse lover hasn't been to many hearse shows (hence why I decided we needed our own!), so I'd like to hear from you guys on what would make TrickConTreat a can't-miss event!

Kat Astrofik
    admin@trickcontreat.com
    Last edited by KatAstrofik; 09-03-2008, 06:28 PM.

So how did things turn out? Any pics?

I cant wait to get back home...in a couple of years I'll be there with my '49 Caddie

Comment

Working...
    X