1959 caddy hearse for sale anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 caddy hearse for sale anyone?

i have been looking and looking. . . and still looking to buy a 59 cadillac hearse. if anyone one has an info for me please contact me!!!! (im beggin ya)

Well, you've come to the right place. There have been at least five '59s that traded hands in '09, most were on here - plus a couple more '60s. Please keep in mind that the *only* thing separating a squabbling '59 dreamer from the masses is $$$. Don't expect something for nothing and you'll find one. Really is that simple.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the wonderful resources that this site offers!

Comment

there should be a huge museum somewhere with this and xwings and batmobiles and lots of other vehicles from shows and movies. it would be a great tourist attraction.

If I remember correctly, the 1959 Caddy model for the ambulance was the same as hearse, it was just who ever the end buyer was as to which it would become.

Comment

Nope. They were purpose built as a hearse, ambulance or combination. Ordered before they were built in most cases...

Comment

My 1959 S&S Parkrow (Limo style) was built as a combo, which meant it could have also been used as an ambulance. I liked the seats in the back. This was over 10 years ago, and I had my choice between that, and a 1959 Victoria endloader, which was strictly a hearse.

Comment

Otto, don'tcha wish you had bought both?

Comment

Working...
            X