Coffin holding brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffin holding brackets

I am trying to find brackets to hold the coffin in myhearse, and a collapsible cart to put the coffin on when it comes out. I have a 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood brougham, Victoria. What is the correct name for these brackets,and where do I find them cheap, PS I have some that don’t seem to fit the holes on the deck, maybe I am just using them wrong.

You are wanting bier pins, pronounced "beer". The "collapisble cart" is called a church truck.

Comment

You also don't have to post this three times, we got it the first time.

(Note, that wasn't a forum malfunction, the first time he capitalized the C in the title, in the second he used a larger font size.)

Comment

Cheap is a matter of opinion. What is your price range? If nobody on the forum has any for sale just keep an eye on e-bay and CL. They pop up here and there. If the holes in your hearse for the bier pins are to big , you can also find adapters on e-bay to insert and fill in the gap. Or simply go to your local hardware store and try to match up a small section of pipe that you can cut and insert in the hole to fill in the gap. That might work. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
        X