New blood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New blood.

Hello boils and ghouls.... allow me to introduce myself. I go by 'Nix' (a truncated version of my surname) and I'm here to celebrate anything and everything hearse-related. I'm also here to give The Dead Society a facelift in the graphic department. In time, we're gonna be the best-looking Hearse club on the face of the earth (and that's no small feat - there's some nice design out there). But I want people to have club logos that they're proud to wear on their t-shirts and sew onto their jackets.

So in the coming weeks, I'll probably be posting some designs up in here for y'all to vote on ('Course, that means y'all need to get your undead asses here to see 'em). More to come, my kiddies... I have to crawl out of my coffin and rejoin the living to earn that bread. Till then, my lid's open...

.nix

I support it

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

im diggin that last pic

Comment

thanks

it's amazing what you can do at 11 at night on a very "silent hill-ish" city street here in Michigan. I live for those low-lying fog days.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_By_Design View Post
            it's amazing what you can do at 11 at night on a very "silent hill-ish" city street here in Michigan. I live for those low-lying fog days.
            I prefer the ones with fog so thick you can't see three feet in front of the car. Extra awesome if snow is involved "whitening" everything up.

Although snow in the day is way, way too bright.

Comment

Cool deal, as I really need one of the funeral signs that mount on the side windows. After about $10,000 of work to the mechanics of the car, its about to be done and returned to me. Then I get to start on the expensive parts like paint, wheels, sound system and interior. Have a hookup for a couple of brand new landau bars that I will modify. Sorry I have been out of the loop this year. I am hoping 2009 will be one of my best years now that I have my house and a good established job.

Comment

Hey Reaper, bout time you showed up

Comment

Yeah yeah I know. Bout time I got my hearse back too after over a year.

Comment

Working...
                  X