Hearse covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearse covers?

Hello all. I'm looking for a car cover that'll fit a 1968 Cadillac Superior 3-way (just over 22 feet long). Any suggestions would be fantastic. I presume I have to sort of make due with what's available (like repurposing a cover meant for an Escalade or something).

Thanks!!!!

My advice is to find an RV cover, something rated for the winter. I'm sure you know this state loves to kill classic cars.

If you can you should just rent out a heated garage to store it in over the winter months.

Comment

Yeah... sadly, that's not in the budget. I'm totally doing this bass-ackwards, too... as in, I should have a house before a classic car (and I'm working in that!). But you know how rare these old cars can be... you gotta jump on 'em whence ya can!

Comment

Indeed, especially a three way

Comment

Don't bother with one of those cheap Asian-made covers from Ebay, unless you can keep the car out of the wind. The first good windstorm will tear it apart.

-denise

Comment

Try MTG - don't see a "Hearse" cover listed, but that's not to say they don't have one.
            If not, maybe an stretched SUV cover may fit - I think just give them the measurments.

Comment

I have heard California Car Covers are good, but they are expensive. They custom make them. If they don't have the measurements, they will send you a sheet with a hearse and it will show you where to measure.

Comment

Im thinking like what Scary Guy said a R.V cover, or ya might be able to make a boat cover work to.

Comment

Damn, I'm glad that the house I bought has a huge garage attached to it. I can get the hearse AND my F-150 in it and I still have room to work on the workbenches.

Comment

Working...
                  X