popout casket horror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• popout casket horror

Well, I have a quote on a realistic looking decayed woman that will shake and scream. It comes with a remote control box so I can activate it while its in the casket. Just a matter of getting a casket cheap without having to pay $1000. Anyone know of a place that sells them cheaper than new?

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
    Well, I have a quote on a realistic looking decayed woman that will shake and scream. It comes with a remote control box so I can activate it while its in the casket. Just a matter of getting a casket cheap without having to pay $1000. Anyone know of a place that sells them cheaper than new?
    Who quoted the decayed woman? Got pics?

Comment

Nope, don't have any photos yet as I haven't sent the money to have it started. But the name of the company is called Boo Crew Productions. Their website being http://www.boocrewproduction.com They also go by bodybag entertainment.

Just waiting for my tax money to come so I can start the process.

Comment

Well depends if you want a metal one or wooden one i know someone from just hearse'n around sells em for like 60 bucks ( the wooden ones ) nothin real fancy though

Comment

Yeah I decided to go with the real deal as I want to modify it and it will need to be of good quality to withstand what I have in plan for it.

Comment

I now have a photo of what my corpse looks like. It will be ready to take ownership the weekend of July 11th in Jonesville where some haunt convention or something will take place. Anyway here you go:

Comment

So, somebody finally had to post a Michael Jackson autopsy photo.

Comment

Working...
              X