Dead Society Hearse Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Society Hearse Show

The Dead Society Hearse Club in partners with Mortis City Hearse club will be throwing a Hearse show on Sunday Oct 18th at Urban Legends Haunted House on 8 mile and Hover at in the Belair shopping center. We will have food, trophies and prizes. Also for all the Hearse drivers that show up you and your spouses will receive free passes to the haunted House later that night. For more info contact Fats at midevilproductions@msn.com
    Last edited by Dead_Society; 07-26-2009, 03:28 PM.

Decisions decisions, wanna come up for one of these shows & meet you all but not sure which one to plan on. Is this one in Detroit? The other is in Pontiac & saw that's north of Detroit. I'll get something figured out here... need some opinions on which one would be a good choice, never been to any events up your way

Comment

The Dead Society Event is in Detroit. On the border of Detroit and the suburbs on the famous 8mile. Both event should be pretty good. Pontiac is located 30-40 mins north of detroit.

Comment

Pontiac is 20 minutes if traffic is agreeable. What I usually do is use http://earth.google.com to scan an area I want to go to before I head out.

I can't wait for October, so much cool shit happens then.

Comment

Working...
        X