Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Halloween, Horror, Haunted House & Hearse Convention, 2 free tickets *IF*...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Halloween, Horror, Haunted House & Hearse Convention, 2 free tickets *IF*...

Greetings!

I'm Michael Bruner, co-owner of the convention, and I'd really like to see our car corral filled with hearses at the con for our MAY 3-5, 2013 show.

So I'd like to extend this offer - Anyone who is a member of this forum AND brings their hearse AND parks it in our hearse corral to "show off" - I will give 2 free VIP floorpasses (each floorpass is $45, so this is a $90 value, just to show off your ride.) Good for the duration of the entire event for the 2013 season.

All that I ask, is please, please, please email me in advance at:
    mike@nationalhauntersconvention.com so I can at least have some
    sort of estimate of how big of an area to rope off for all the hearses.

Hearses will be displayed on the show floor itself if they are in beautiful condition.
    (Bringing your car inside would also mean that you couldn't get it out until Sunday, which means your either stuck at the con or you brought a second vehicle.)

Should anyone have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask either here in the forum or email me privately.

Hope to see you there!
    Michael Bruner
    co-owner NH4C
    National Halloween, Horror, Haunted House and Hearse Convention
    website = www.nationalhauntersconvention.com
    email = mike@nationalhauntersconvention.com

This guy gets it, because if I'm driving that far I better get VIP treatment. It will cost well over this in gas just to get there and unfortunately this is just a bit out of my range, but just the fact that you're willing to do this makes me want to go, so this is going up on my club's calender and will promote the hell out of it as much as I can.

Comment

Shawn of the MPCC & sgath - tell your local friends.

Comment

Too bad this is the same weekend as our NHAA event in Asheville, but i guess people around the north east wouldn't really come to it anyway.

Comment

Already planned on it.The MPCC did this last year and we had a blast! It is a bummer that its the same weekend as the NHAA event, I was planning on going to that until I realized what weekend it was.

Comment

Well shit I thought that date sounded familiar. I'll list both then.

Depending on the days I could see people making the first day of one and the last day of the other. Not sure if I'll make either but I hope both events go well.

Comment

Working...
            X