Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1966 Pontiac ambulance parts

Hi Guys

My friend's resto shop is restoring a 1966 Pontiac Parisienne ambulance. We are looking for a red roof bullet lens and a complete set of inside window mouldings. The ones we have are grey and some type of plastic. Please let me know what you might have. We are near completion and these parts are holding up the build.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We could have parts either shipped in Canada or to our Livonia Michigan warehouse.

Thanks

Leo

Assuming this is a Superior Pontiac unless John Little or some other small Canadian conversion company? If Superior, short wheelbase (Consort) or commercial chassis?

You'll need to post pics and dimensions of what is needed. Superior's bullet lenses came in 3 different lengths. When you say complete set of interior window moldings do you mean everything from windshield to rear loading door? If Superior, moldings will interchange from '65-'68 between like models.

Comment

We have a contact who is looking for someone who restores hearses. He has a horse drawn hearse that's been in their family since early 1900's and is looking for someone to restore it? Email me at Info@UsedFuneralEquipment.com
      Also we need to buy cot lock down rails used in old hearse/ambulance if anyone has for sale- we have a client can get top dollar for it. Email me at above. Thanks!

Comment

Welcome newb/instantaneous threadjacker.

Please start your own threads in more appropriate areas. An intro thread isn't an entirely shabby idea either.

Comment

Of course with an actual description, location, and most importantly - pictures - you may get a higher offer.

When you have a handle on all that, place a classifieds ad here where others more frequently go to look.

pass4sure pass4sure
          Certkiller 640-822 braindumps Certkiller 640-822 braindumps
          Certkiller 350-030 braindumps Certkiller 350-030 braindumps
          Certkiller 642-902 braindumps Certkiller 642-902 braindumps
          Certkiller a+ certification dumps training Certkiller a+ certification dumps training
          Certkiller 220-702 braindumps Certkiller 220-702 braindumps
          Last edited by nehal; 09-16-2013, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X