NHAA South Eastern Regional Meet FEEDBACK THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
    I just blew snot! Yes, this about sums it up.... Rofl!

Comment

Fire this up and re-read this thread. LOL Then you may some insight to my mentality.

And yes, my coaches are "known" for jammin some severe rock-a-billy.

Comment

That settles it then, I'll bring my upright bass next year - let's get a hearse-jam-psychobilly-freakout thing going.

Comment

Well that just made me think of this oldie but goodie, even if this version doesn't have Deliverance's SQUEEEEEEEL sample lead in.

Comment

The hotel had the best free breakfast of ANY hotel I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in some that cost much more than that one.
            Combine that with the extra nice and friendly staff, the pet friendliness(most pet friendly hotels make you take them in and out a side door), and the fact that the restaurant was actually really good and no more pricey than a Ruby Tuesday or Longhorn's. All in all I am really pleased with the hotel.
            As for the conference room, I wish I had known about it sooner. It was not until I was eating dinner that I heard Bert was set up in there with all her cool stuff, and that we could just hang out in there.

Comment

are we set in stone for ashville next year? if not im the night manager for a hotel in sweetwater tn. there use to my hearse as a daily driver so we could do a total creep feast and i can get the group a very cheap rate. the only problem is theres realy nothing to do in this town

Comment

i think asheville is pretty much set in stone.

Comment

Working...
                X