Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 NHAA South Eastern Regional Meet SWAP MEET WANTED CLASSIFIEDS

Hi all,

This is a thread where you can post items you wish to BUY at the 2014 Asheville meet, be it car parts, funerary items, toys, or whatever.

i'll go first:

i want to buy an INTERIOR rear door handle for a TAN INTERIOR eureka (i.e. the inside handle on the rear casket loading door).

Comment

As I have SO many large items (caskets, coffins, gurneys, skeleton racks, etc), only items taking substantial space requested in advance will be accommodated. So here's a thread bump as time ticks closer.

Comment

I will have dead ends large biker gang patches featuring the ever-popular shovel girl, in addition to shovel girl shirts, NHAA patches, stickers, and various assorted donated junk to sell.

Comment

My sexy man is wanting church trucks, possibly casket covers...
          Thanks!

Comment

Think I have one extra duplicate vintage church truck to take.

Comment

You are the BOMB!

Comment

I will be there with my company Family Ink 412, and selling t-shirts, handmade jewelry and hair flowers, art prints and originals, some collectible toy type items such as Nightmare before Christmas items, Toxic Toons, maybe even some out-of-the box items too, like action figure type things that have been displayed, possibly my dolls if I can get a few done before the show. Trying to get some awesome hearse shirts printed too. AND will be there representing the Bombers and Betties. Be sure to check out www.bombersandbetties.org to find out more about this organization. And of course, there is my website that isn't updated much since I've been on the road going to a bunch of events lately. www.familyink412.com I am LOOKING FOR possibly some sort of interior rear door and window mechanisms to convert my back doors of my 88 Cadillac Eureka so that I can get out of the door and roll the windows down. AND something to make the Level Ride stop leaking.

Comment

Rear side door window regulators and hardware from a downsized ambulance or combination will do the trick - although very hard to find.

Comment

I have several 80 model landau irons, and I have a 368 motor and tranny up for grab if anyone need a spare was running great when removed from a 84 superior, but has been sitting for several years. I also have a bucket of spare dash and chrome from a 81 SS and 84 superior that I or Josh Horton well have on us at the meet.

Comment

I wont be attending the meet but I do have door glass available, some tinted, some not. They are out of a '72 Cadillac MM, 2 complete sets minus one drivers side front door. PM me here and if deal works out I can send with one of the many attending from GA. I was told they should fit '71-73. I also have a instrument cluster in good shape and a few small pieces i'll scrounge up and offer here for sale with delivery to the meet. Thanks.

-Tony

Comment

^^^'71-'76 MM.

Comment

Also up for Grabs is a

1994 6door limo 24hour car
                          less than 50K miles

Have all missing trim pieces just not installed along with center caps for wheels
                          Has a dentin the passenger side front fender...Not bad but noticeable
                          Vinyl top is lifting in front can be reattached has tape on it now to keep out water
                          Needs good cleaning

Clear title

Front and rear AC have been serviced, alone with all windows so they will not drop track
                          has custom dash pad an floor mats

ASKING $3600

Please call BERT @ 7048987834

if you are interested in limo

Thanks for looking

Comment

Look forward to seeing everyone soon. WIll be bringing a few things for sale if anyone interested let me know. SOme things such as antique floor lamps, two available but not a match, $50 each and a newer version also $50. Several ladies buriel outfits from 60's and 70's for $25 each and mens suits for $35. One fender skirt for 71-76 caddy $50, one front bumper end for 67-68 caddy $75 very good shape, aluminum scoop stretcher $100 usually sell on ebay for several hundred, other funeral items also.

Comment

is this show open to public viewing?

Comment

Working...
                              X