Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a black cadillac hearse for film shoot

Hey All!

I hope someone can give me a good lead here.

I need a black cadillac hearse that has a back door opening to the right to show up for a shoot in Manhattan, NY at 10pm tuesday January 7th.

I have a decent budget make this a worthy service to provide for a day!

Please email me with any ideas you have (and pictures to, if possible!!!)

Thanks!!!
    Erinnisse

Mine are all hinged on left. What year range are you looking for so others know?

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
      Mine are all hinged on left. What year range are you looking for so others know?
      Darn! I am looking for hinge on the right. Year range would be late 80's at the oldest to late 90's
      Here is a perfect example of what I need (only it lives in Georgia):

Comment

hearse needed

Have 96 S&S masterpiece hinged on right but its green with black top

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Grave View Post
          Have 96 S&S masterpiece hinged on right but its green with black top
          Do you have a picture of it from the back? The shoot is at night and maybe if the green is dark enough it could work.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Nisse View Post
            Do you have a picture of it from the back? The shoot is at night and maybe if the green is dark enough it could work.

Thanks!
            I am not the best with pictures send regular email address and I can send you pix Pete

Comment

On the assist for Pete. His latest acquisition is stunning. Should prove a dark enough color for a night shoot as well given time constraint.

Comment

When a coach is parked on a sidewalk, it would make sense for a rear door on an endloader to be hinged on the left. That your coach is hinged on the right is real interesting. Any idea why a funeral director would want the door hinged on the right?

Comment

On the assist for Pete. His latest acquisition is stunning. Should prove a dark enough color for a night shoot as well given time constraint.

Thanks for helping Atti and Pete!

This looks like it could be perfect! My DP says it works for him. I'm getting my colorist to confirm that he could work some magic in post.

I assume you are in PA? Can we talk timing and costs? My email is erinnisse@gmail.com

Thank you! Thank you!

Comment

Just in case my reply got lostI will repost...

This looks great! Huge thanks Atti and Pete. Can we talk over email?
                    erinnisse@gmail.com

Comment

My 64 MM, 72 MM, and 75 Superior 3 way all have the hinges on the right, so to Me it's not that odd.

Comment

As I have come to learn through this process, you are absolutely right. I think it only serves a funeral home that is located on the left side of a one way street.

Comment

I was told that they may want it hinged on one side or the other depending on the layout of the FH garage to make it easier in loading & unloading.

Comment

mine hinges to the right also.

Comment

My '55 Superior hinges to the right and the '60 AP3 Chrysler hinges up.

Comment

Working...
                              X