Chris, Zach, ALex, and Kaptin Kaos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris, Zach, ALex, and Kaptin Kaos

I propose a board, e-mail exchange, instant message confrence, or confrence calls with the presidents of the member clubs to get the nhaa more well known, and maybe come up with stuff to get some ideas to start the NHAA International meets. Seriously! We can get this thing going! Atlanta has MOnster Bash. Denver has the new Hearse Con. Dallas has the Pine Box Derby. Chariots has, well we are still working on it, we do have Route 66. Phoneix has, Ok I've never spent any time there cept when I was delivering cars. What do ya think? For everyone else that reads this, the reason I purpose just the presidents of the clubs, is cause we can bring the ideas to the membership of each club, not to mention, ever have a confrence call with 50 people? The thought scares me.

Sounds good to me. Any of the above is fine with me.

Comment

So that 2 of us, what about the "Unholly Trinity"?

Comment

Ooops, sorry, I was being a 'cunt' elsewhere on the board.

We are getting together this weekend and we can better evaluate what kind of role Dead Ends will be able to play with the new NHAA plans, and I'll touch base with Zach as well and we'll get some momentum comin this way as well.

Just hang loose blood, she gon' be right back hook you up on the med side.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
          Just hang loose blood, she gon' be right back hook you up on the med side.
          Don't you quote 'Airplane' on this message board!

Comment

What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Comment

Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

Comment

It's late at night and I lack the capacity for rational thought, but I am onboard for whatever!

Comment

I as well

Im on board as well, lets do something cool that attracts chicks.

Alex!

Comment

I <3 chicks

Comment

I think it's too late!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Cool, everyone likes the idea, that's good proves I'm not totaly useless. Let's get this thang started.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
                            I propose a board, e-mail exchange, instant message confrence, or confrence calls with the presidents of the member clubs to get the nhaa more well known, and maybe come up with stuff to get some ideas to start the NHAA International meets. Seriously! We can get this thing going! Atlanta has MOnster Bash. Denver has the new Hearse Con. Dallas has the Pine Box Derby. Chariots has, well we are still working on it, we do have Route 66. Phoneix has, Ok I've never spent any time there cept when I was delivering cars. What do ya think? For everyone else that reads this, the reason I purpose just the presidents of the clubs, is cause we can bring the ideas to the membership of each club, not to mention, ever have a confrence call with 50 people? The thought scares me.
                            Chaser,

The Lonestar Hearse Association is also making strides and hosting two major events on Route 66 thru multiple states. This is weird I read this post that took place over a year ago and I just recently started a thread on "Modified Cadillac" of the CLC Forum about the same thing.

I also sent a PM to Psychoholic to say that I'd like to see the NHAA grow and expand. We're the ones who are accepting of ANY type of hearse or ProCar.

Comment

Probably best include the vices if you have one... Presidents, dude, not the gin n' juice...

Comment

Working...
                              X