No announcement yet.

Chris, Zach, ALex, and Kaptin Kaos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just thinking of everyone talking at once on a confrence call that's what? 5 with just the presidents, 10 with the vice presidents. But I am game, whatever works.

Comment

I am now trying to work out a car show (don't know what it is called yet) and the proceeds to go to "Make a Wish Foundation" or some similar cause. I would like to do the international meet thingy and will be going to hopefully alot of the the Denver events, since they are fairly close. But I am game for about anything. Well not anything.... Tony, I can already see your wheels spinning.

Comment

bump

Comment

holy thread resurrection

Comment

Pretty much, I think this is a good idea so I wanted it to get some more recognition. I mean we're already fairly well established but there are still people (especially other hearse drivers) out there that don't know we exist. It should be our mission to correct that.

Comment

We can add Nola to this now When this thread was brought up, Nola was just a stain in daddy's drawers!

Comment

lollz. yeah. i agree that more publicity is always good. we are always seeming to come across people that only find us when they are ready to sell their coaches. we need to catch them while they own it so they can join us.

Comment

Working...
                X