Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Hearse and Car Show Events?

Hey all,

Ii'm trying to get information from the various clubs and areas around the country to find out what some of the dates ae for various events so myself and the Lonestar Hearse Association can plan the dates for the Spring and Fall 2008 Route 66 Cruises. We're currently looking at September 25th thru 28th for Cruise & Show in 2008.

Please send me a PM with your area's car show and hearse events!

HAuNTcon 2008 is April 24-28 and will include a Hearse show on Sunday April 27th.

Everyone is welcome! We are trying to beat our record of 20 hearse in Detroit last year.

Check us out at http://www.hauntcon.com/index.php?mo...position=24:24

Comment

Here is a link for everything in AZ.

Comment

I think everyone should come to Logans run in northern utah this year.

Comment

Luckily this is an old post, and he is not on here anymore. I was hoping this would have to be said, but Frank Redmond is a con artist. He swindeled several people in the area for the last cruise, don't trust him. I wouldn't inform him of shit. I can't give you anymore info than that. But the people he swindled can, all he got from me was a $30 cooler.

Comment

is that the TXhearseguy?

Comment

I think I'm the only one in the mid atlantic, but PCS is having a big meet in Jersey (really close to Philly) in summertime.

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                is that the TXhearseguy?

Yes. Long story short. He set up a route 66 cruise that started in Joplin, got a couple of clubs to co sponsor it, got money from the members, swore he had paid registrations for the event. Then nothing. They did the cruise, but everyone involved but him lost lots of money. I just lost a cooler, I consider myself very very lucky. Before he gets on here and calls me a liar, we (the people who got screwed) have documented the lost funds, and the shady dealings of that guy.

Comment

i started to come to the route66 show.

Comment

Working...
                  X