No announcement yet.

got f ing keyed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Ryan was parked next to me, he did have a nasty nick in the door. It really sucked. We looked my car over but I couldn't tell if any of my stuff was new or not, so I let it go. I guess a better eye just needs to be kept on the cars next year.

Comment

yup, and the scratch is too deep to buff out. so i'm stuck with it, until i get the front half of the car repainted i guess

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
        wtf first i knew of this guess next year we'll have to rope off the fricking cars
        No, let's take shifts watching from afar. Then get revenge. I'll take a scratch if I get to deal with the person that did it. But the scratch would still suck once the victory celebration was over.

Comment

It doesn't matter if its a coach or a 1978 pinto. You don't fuck with another persons automobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Needles View Post
            It doesn't matter if its a coach or a 1978 pinto. You don't fuck with another persons automobile.
            Agreed, mocking it from a distance is fine, but malicious destruction of property is BS

Comment

Here's our latest update. We went to court and the kid made a plea. He admitted to breaking the window and stealing the gargoyle's head. The judge gave him 6 months probation, 80 hours of community service, restitution ($1000.00), he has to write an apology letter, take a behavioral class. I think that's it. Now we'll wait and see if he steps up to the plate and does what he should do. The judge indicated that until restitution is completely paid, he will remain on probation. The court has jursidiction until the age of 21. I hope he's not a procrastinator. Hahahahaha!!!

Until my next update....

Sick One

Comment

That sucks that some assclown would do that, but at least he got caught and has to pay. I never found the person who scratched the side of my door, or stole the little magnet I had on the back of the skull & crossbones, or the tire air caps (chrome skulls). I'm sure it's just the stupid 12 year olds that live on my block. One of them carved their name into my last car for some reason, although I never bothered to find out which one of them it was.

Comment

Originally posted by deadbride View Post
                  This may sound stupid, but the people who mess with our coaches need to think before they do it. They should remember....We have a hearse and probably a casket....we obviously know where a body goes.....we can obviously get rid of one.....the police are used to seeing us drive our coaches around with a casket in the back.....they aren't going to notice anything unusual.....and we have friends to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  don't forget the lyme to hide the smell

Comment

most i ever got was a church pamplet on the windshield, glad i live in the south.
                    maybe it was an invite , i sholud hav drove the hearse to church. i proably would hav gotten a good parking spot .

Comment

I had Satanic Mechanic on the front of my truck and came out to find someone singing and blessing it.

Comment

The front of mine has a plate that says Satan's used cars. I keep getting religious pamphlets under my windshield wipers.

Comment

I say key them, then use a mixture of salt and lemon to dress the wound

Had my hood ornament stolen, twice (once for each car). Had a taco thrown at my old one while it was parked and I was in the club working. Had a ketchup packet thrown at it when I was on the road. Had a box set on top of it (which is nothing but I found it amusing.) The new one just had the roof slashed, so yeah, fuck everything about that.

Comment

Working...
                          X