Rep points!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep points!

Just noticed we have a rep point! Yay! What do we win?

not a god damned thing.

haha

Comment

I have been a member of this board forever, nothing notta no rep points. I was even a member of Dead Ends back when it was Grim Rides Atlanta. Stiffed still. Billy, ganci, david, mac, adam, kevin, chace, hook a brotha up with some rep points already. Geesh

Comment

Did I mention I'm also the president of Chariots of the Dead?????? Still nothing???????

Comment

I'll trade ya' my Rep for your presidency!

Comment

I am a Prophet!!! The Prophet of the Living Dead Sleds. WHere is my rep points for that? Where are the people bowing at my feet? I feel cheated. WHat the hell?

Comment

'Tis a godless land now days. No proper respect shown to prophets. I know, as I am a prophet of doom. (And ice cream!)

Comment

You just gotta be c ool to get rep points like me, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaos Photo View Post
                  'Tis a godless land now days. No proper respect shown to prophets. I know, as I am a prophet of doom. (And ice cream!)
                  Well my other screen name is "g0dd_S"(goddess). So does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kinee View Post
                    You just gotta be c ool to get rep points like me, LOL!
                    I founded Chariots of the Dead. How much cooler do I have to be? Or was that insane?

Comment

OK, I haven’t been here long, but I’m handsome, play guitar, have a few self piercing (what it done right, do it yourself), my son and his friends refer to me as God (no joke… when God speaks,…..), and founded “Ride in Peace (R.I.P.) Funeral & Formal Auto Society” in Rochester, N.Y. (that alone takes Brass Balls to do here). Don’t I get point credits???

BTW – What the hell are Rep Points / Power???

Comment

i so good at sex i scream my own name , shouldn't that get ya a point???

now if i could only find a sex partner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nope that get ya some sympathy though. Poor poor alone man. Just for the record, no matter how many times ya say "Oh God!" during sex. It isn't prayer.

Comment

Yay Is gots me sum them there rep pointy thingys. Ya-cmon!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
                              Nope that get ya some sympathy though. Poor poor alone man. Just for the record, no matter how many times ya say "Oh God!" during sex. It isn't prayer.
                              hey i'm saving myself for marriage, i have a 55 gal drum filled up on the back porch.

Comment

Working...
                              X