New member on the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member on the forum

Yeah I finally joined, took me long enough (I'm lazy) but I'm happy to be here. I'm the current president of The Dead Society Hearse Club. Anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

Welcome

Comment

Sit down, grab a bier...

Comment

Sorry, I don't drink either :P However if you have any of the green you can count me in on the rotation

Also having a bit of trouble as I get logged out after a (what I consider to be) short amount of time. Like I read every post in the "hearse discrimination" thread and after made my reply, then was told to relogin to do it. Not a huge deal, just annoying.
        Last edited by Scary Guy; 07-22-2008, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Welcome, Scary Guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
            Also having a bit of trouble as I get logged out after a (what I consider to be) short amount of time. Like I read every post in the "hearse discrimination" thread and after made my reply, then was told to relogin to do it. Not a huge deal, just annoying.
            Welcome Scary Guy.

Make sure that you have the "Remember Me" check box checked when you log in. That should keep you logged in longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunti View Post
              Welcome Scary Guy.

Make sure that you have the "Remember Me" check box checked when you log in. That should keep you logged in longer.
              I do, it doesn't. I've even got noscript authorizing the site and adblock plus accepting it as trusted.

Comment

Working...
              X