Account trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account trouble

OK it's actually me Scary Guy posting on Train's account as he's having a bit of trouble and I'm trying to track it down for him since he's new to the whole forum/bulletin board world. He's still listed as being a member of "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" which is limiting his signature abilities and avatar use. It wouldn't even let him use a signature at all until I had him join the group "members". I can't switch his primary group so I can't have him leave the other one for the "members" group. He's still having e-mail issues apparently and I don't even know why he's not getting the conformation e-mail, but he assures me it is valid.

Also how come anyone can join the group "super administrators"? Just curious.

Any help that the admins can give would be appreciated.

~Scary Guy (as Hearse_SS)

That really was me btw.

EDIT:

I thank you, and I'm sure he'll thank you too when he gets off of work.
    Last edited by Scary Guy; 07-30-2008, 07:41 PM.

Comment

He's still having issues. He can't use BB code in his sig because he still needs to be authorized.

Comment

just ya'll lettin it know, thanks to Scary Guy, he was able to help and got everything situatated and im able to do everything now, so just an fyi and a thanks to scary guy

Comment

Is there any way to change an account name? Autopsy Hooker found god and was saved, so she'd like to be known as Daisy.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
          X