Club Logos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Logos

I was wanting to play around with a banner/flier for the NHAA with all the club logos. I have found the following logos...

NHAA (of course),
    Dead Ends,
    DHA,
    KFC,
    and COTD (sort of) I've got the logo but not the name. Closest I found was from a shirt.

I need
    Dallas Trocars,
    Living Dead Sleds,
    Lonestar Hearse Association,
    Dead Society.

That is if no one minds me goofing around with the logos.

I think I found all of them. Or at least what I think are the logos....lol

Comment

well haha ya can work with my reply then im sure lol

Comment

but i know theres a new logo goin on so haha who knows

Comment

I need to do some major tweeks on the font sizes and etc but this is my first draft.
          Attached Files

Comment

I had the same idea, however I don't know if we're actually in or not yet (even though Zach hinted at it nothing has been said officially).

I also had another idea for the top banner of the forum, of replacing http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...misc/nhaa1.gif with a new one where the NHAA is in the middle and all the other clubs surround it on the line. Should use color logos if possible too and try not to distort them (the NHAA looks oval and the lone star looks squished).

I am working on a new logo but it's a huge coat of arms. So if you want to use the version with the wreath that would be fine. Also get rid of the "Detroit Michigan" in the logo if you're going to put the location under it anyway since it's just redundant.

Like I said once I get conformation I'll release the new coat of arms seal since it will have the NHAA logo on it if we're in (it's really awesome).

Also nice work, I'm glad someone did this. Now you just need to make shirts.

Comment

That's pretty cool, but the KFC logo has Alabama under it, it's Arizona where we are based from.

Comment

I feel like an idiot. I saw Az. I wrote down Az, but for some reason I typed Alabama. I'll play with the logo. this was just something I slapped together.

Comment

It's alright, it's in it's rough draft state, mistakes happen. I do like it, I would add that to my site once it's finalized.

Comment

Or maybe do multiple versions for each club where the NHAA and that club's logo is in color. or put the NHAA on top and make the club's logo HUGE in the center.

I'll probably end up making my own for my site with the coat of arms (once things are confirmed). No offense but I'll use the new coat of arms with the NHAA on that and place the other clubs around it.

Comment

Use this one instead:

Comment

Those little Dancing Skeletons get around...lol this is one I was goofing with a few years ago...
                        It will probably be awhile before I can do anything with the NHAA thing. I have to get my shit ready for Dragon Con. I have no clue where half my costume stuff is located.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Looks like Rochester's 'Ride in Peace' club isn't good enough yet.
                          May you all R.I.P.

Comment

Oh Snap Dude, MY bad. I went thru the club list ont he forum and As I was doing it I saw a Scary Guy post. When I tweek it and play with it some more, I'll add RIP. Sorry about that.
                            Can you send me a bigger logo to use?

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                              Oh Snap Dude, MY bad. I went thru the club list ont he forum and As I was doing it I saw a Scary Guy post. When I tweek it and play with it some more, I'll add RIP. Sorry about that.
                              Can you send me a bigger logo to use?
                              Not a problem - was kinda joking around, I'm not really sure if I (we) are actually considered NHAA "Members". If this is the case, we're more than honored... and you can bet "Member of NHAA" will be on our web Front page in minutes - LOL

As for our logo.....
                              R.I.P. (in "Lucida Calligraphy Italic" font) is basically our logo.
                              It usually has "Ride in Peace" above and "Funeral & Formal Auto Society" below (any font or configuration), but not always.

I think a good logo to use would be the R.I.P. letters with the Hearse pictured behind (can be found at the top of many of our link pages on our site)

Thanks,
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X