• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
    and you can bet "Member of NHAA" will be on our web Front page in minutes

Mine too!

Comment

Kaoss you have your own forum on the forums... I'm pretty sure you're in.

http://www.hearseclub.com/NHAA/clubs.htm site hasn't been updated since 06 and is dying of linkrot. I'd still like to see it updated and maintained though.

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
        If this is the case, we're more than honored... and you can bet "Member of NHAA" will be on our web Front page in minutes - LOL
        Done (now if I get Bitch-slapped, guess I'll have to remove it)

Comment

hearse club logo

this is my hearse club logo for portland oregon
          Attached Files
          Last edited by cean; 08-26-2008, 04:39 PM. Reason: tried to add another picture

Comment

I figure we're either in or we're not, and I'm not going to say we're in before I know officially or not.

I will say that the administration needs to pay more attention to the running of this forum and the main site, which I don't care how busy their schedules are it would take them a half hour to say "ok you guys are in" edit the main site to reflect that with a few links, and add the subforums on this site. I really don't want to sound like a dick but seriously, i mean the site is dieing of linkrot it's so old. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link_rot

Hell I'd even be willing to help out (if we are in) but I know I'm still kind of new so that probably won't happen. However I'm sure that many others on here feel the same way (who have the seniority) and would also love to help out with the site/forum as well.

Originally I thought about making my own national orginazation but I saw this and figured "hey, why not just join an existing one since they already have things put together?".

Lets just say I have all the patients of a gnat and I'm annoyed at how long things are taking. I could understand if this was being put to a vote or something but I doubt that's the case and we've just been forgotten about. I'd love to hear a responce from those in charge.

Also since there are members on here from other countries and continants I'd like to propose that the association change its name to the IHAA.

Comment

Canadians are lurking too!

Hey,
              Thanks for thinking of us; there are 2 Canadian clubs that I know of and we were both representin' at hearseCon in Denver this year.
              We're the Edmonton Bone-Wagon Association (Part of the Western Canada Hearse Club) and we have friends down east in the Black Widow Hearse Club (www.blackwidowhearseclub.com)
              We're still working on a website for us but have craploads of pics to put on it!
              Didja want our logos too??

Comment

Originally posted by Alberta hearse club View Post
                Hey,
                Thanks for thinking of us; there are 2 Canadian clubs that I know of and we were both representin' at hearseCon in Denver this year.
                We're the Edmonton Bone-Wagon Association (Part of the Western Canada Hearse Club) and we have friends down east in the Black Widow Hearse Club (www.blackwidowhearseclub.com)
                We're still working on a website for us but have craploads of pics to put on it!
                Didja want our logos too??
                Are ya in the NHAA? (seriously are you?)

If so then yes. Hell even if not post them anyway. But you should petition to join. We'll back you (even though we don't know if we're in or not yet ourselves).

EDIT:

This is the banner I've redone for my website, making it black and more spooky. I <3 Photoshop.

Last edited by Scary Guy; 08-30-2008, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Not in yet...

...but we'd love to join if you'll have us???

Comment

Originally posted by Alberta hearse club View Post
                    ...but we'd love to join if you'll have us???
                    That's what we keep telling them!

Comment

After extensive searches all over the net I'm tracking down more and more hearse owners in oklahoma, which isn't easy by the way, seems like its almost like coming out of the closet being a hearse owner in oklahoma. But when I come home off the road permanently I've seriously considered meeting with all of them and seeing if they would actively participate in an Oklahoma based Hearse Club. Thinkin it would be a good addition to the Dallas Trocars, Lonestar Hearse, and the Chariots of the Dead Clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                        EDIT:

This is the banner I've redone for my website, making it black and more spooky. I <3 Photoshop.

I personally liked this one but it wasn't to well received....

Comment

I like that black and white one as well .good job

Comment

a friend designed it, I mainly liked it because it got the point across as to what we are. Simple and to the point and professional looking without getting into the whole HotRod/Biker Club and it's easier to use on other medias like shirts, fliers, business cards, etc...

Comment

Any Club logos I didn't get please post them.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                                a friend designed it, I mainly liked it because it got the point across as to what we are. Simple and to the point and professional looking without getting into the whole HotRod/Biker Club and it's easier to use on other medias like shirts, fliers, business cards, etc...
                                I'm kinda likin' it

Comment

Working...
                                X