Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to be a part of the NHAA? POST HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to be a part of the NHAA? POST HERE!

Okay, so I have the ear of the powers that be. One post per club including:

Club logo if you have one
    Club president and Vice president

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
    Okay, so I have the ear of the powers that be. One post per club including:

Club logo if you have one
    Club president and Vice president
    Club:
    Ride in Peace Funeral & Formal Auto Society
    est. Aug. 2007 (Hearse, Limousine, Flower car, Ambulance)

Logo:

UpState N.Y. (Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse)

Membership:

Club President:
    John Peckham

Vice President:
    Patricia Peckham

Contact info:
    See web page - http://rip86.org

Comment

Approximate membership:

Club logo:
      Soon! For now the old logo

Newer logo
      http://www.thedeadsociety.com/media/...M&Qtmp=FS#qdig (too large to post here)
      Newer logo NOW IN BLACK!

I'll post the shield in an edit soon.
      EDIT: OK I can't wait, here it is

Please tell me what you think of the new logo in the new thread. Too much is better than not enough. Working on a white background version now (basically I just delete a layer).

Club president:
      Scary Guy (a.k.a. David A. McMahan

Vice president:
      Vulgar (a.k.a.Brant)

Contact info:
      Through the website http://www.thedeadsociety.com
      Last edited by Scary Guy; 09-04-2008, 06:09 PM. Reason: Fixed links, added info

Comment

Not to be pushy, again, but what's going on? Does posting in here mean we're in or is it still going through an approval process? We're getting antsy over here! We've got our heraldic shield up with the NHAA logo on it (which I hope wasn't premature, people were yelling at me to throw it up so they could see it). We've got member certificates too although i haven't really printed any/distributed them. I just have a few test copies for now but I'll include the logo on those as well. Still working on a few other things too. I really want to get people motivated, NATIONALLY! I want more forum activity, and a chat room, and some swag, and maybe a national meet up (for those that can afford it). However I CANNOT do this without the help of others, and especially if we're not even a part of the NHAA! I like to have things confirmed and dated. I want to put in our about page that "On *X Date, 2008* The Dead Society became a member of the NHAA". I like you guys here, I like the topics here, and I like being on the forum. I believe my club is already something big, but I'd like us to be a part of something bigger as well!

So seriously and for the last time, what is going on? I like to think I've been paitent but my patients is wearing thin. All I'm asking is for an e-mail/private message/reply from someone in charge. We don't need our own subforum (but it would be nice) or mention on the site that hasn't been updated since 2006.

Comment

The people in charge are all lazy bastards (I'm not necessarily lazy so much as prohibitively busy most of the time). I haved added sub-forums for both and I'll shoot Zach an email asking him to update the members page.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
            The people in charge are all lazy bastards (I'm not necessarily lazy so much as prohibitively busy most of the time). I haved added sub-forums for both and I'll shoot Zach an email asking him to update the members page.

Awesome!

Seriously I realize that people are busy, but some time should be made for things like these. But we're proud to be members and I'm going to edit the site accordingly as well.

Comment

It's about fucking time
              Welcome aboard

Comment

Sorry guys, I've been AWOL with some film stuff and have not had steady internet for some time. My bad! I wish I had more time to keep up with every web project I have but inevitably some things get left behind. Thanks for taking care of that Chris!

Comment

Working...
                X