1967 M&M Hearse Replacement Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1967 M&M Hearse Replacement Door

I’m attempting to locate a replacement door for my 1967 M&M Cadillac Hearse. Do you have any resources that you can share?

Jonathan
    jonathan.richardson@gospelgraphics.com

Let me know if you think this door will work... it's in a junkyard not far from me in Ohio, Not sure of the exact year of the coach though & the window is broke out, but the door is in good shape.

Comment

Right Side Door

Thanks for the info. I acually need the back door on the right side. Any idea as to the condition of the rear right door?

Comment

that picture is of an early 70's superior hearse.

Comment

Photography of Damaged Door / 1967 M&M Cadillac

Included with this post are photos of the the door damage that may require and replacement door. The reason I purchased this hearse was to combat violence among trouble youth in my local area. As a mentor, a minister, and community activist, I am confident that I will be sucessful in my endevor. Any assistance that anyone can provide with "Opertaion Find-A-Door" will be a blessing and greatly appreciated.

If anyone has resources / networks that may be able to assist in my search efforts, please do not hestistate to forward the information.

Jonathan
          jonathan.richardson@gospelgraphics.com
          Attached Files

Comment

M & M Cadillac Ambulance / Will Doors Work For Hearse?

Does anyone know if the doors from a 1967 M&M Ambulance will match the doors for the 1967 M&M Hearse? I saw a few pictures of this particular ambulance and noticed simularities in the design. Any feedback is appreciated.

Comment

I must be missing something.

Doesn't look to be that bad and I'd think any decent body shop would be able to fix it.

Comment

Weatherstripping \\ Vendor or Resource Information Request

"Martha" my 1967 Hearse is now in the body shop getting a $4000.00 face lift. Does any have information that can assist me in location weatherstripping for all doors. The vehicle will have a complete paint job (including the inside of the doors and the door jambs. It is very important that I get weatherstripping before the rainy season starts. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Hearseman

Comment

Try these and do a search on 1967 cadillac. Scroll down thru the page...there are many products. You'll have figure out if they are matching.

Get a piece of your existing weatherstrip so you can measure and compare the end profile.

http://www.restorationspecialties.co...alog%20PDF.pdf (i ordered from this guy)

The World's Most Advanced Weatherstripping and Detail Rubber Parts

Comment

i dont see the window channel strip that goes in the top of the window channel on a 1973 superior hearse.

Comment

Randyaz - Thanks for the information. You have helped me in a tremendous way.

Comment

Working...
                      X