To all the forum newbies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the forum newbies!

Well I haven't been on the forums all that much due to work and a house project and have missed several new members. So in one big shout out here." Welcome and Glad you could join us! " That is all.

Glad to be here

Comment

Heyas, thanks, found you on Car Domain and rated your ride.

Comment

ive been on here for a little while but just registered.
        Im actually a little upset. i met a guy at screamfest in orlando, florida that drove his hearse down from a norther state to go to the event. he had a NHAA sticker on the back window of his hearse and i never got his screenname from him.

Comment

Originally posted by BizzareCustoms View Post
          ive been on here for a little while but just registered.
          Im actually a little upset. i met a guy at screamfest in orlando, florida that drove his hearse down from a norther state to go to the event. he had a NHAA sticker on the back window of his hearse and i never got his screenname from him.
          I would bet that was dead ed

Comment

I believe you are correct.

Comment

Yep. That was me, dead ed, evil eddie, hey you, dumbass. I answer to anything. I'm from Charleston, SC. I'm gonna try to limit myself to two trips each year. Monsterbash in ATL, and Spooky Empire in Orlando. I don't think Emily will handle much more. (the hearse, not the wife)

Comment

Hey I just wanted to say that from my experiences in car clubs a title of a thread like that is usualy a preamble to bitching by some asshat about some newbish mistake.

I congratulate you for proving that you guys are well above that kind of nonsense.

Comment

How DARE you voice an opinion N0Ob!!!11!!OMGbbQ!!1

yeah, none of that here.

Comment

Welcome newbies!!!

Comment

Just a relief to be in a group with a low asshole quota.

Goog god I have some stories about one forum in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by dead ed View Post
                        Yep. That was me, dead ed, evil eddie, hey you, dumbass. I answer to anything. I'm from Charleston, SC. I'm gonna try to limit myself to two trips each year. Monsterbash in ATL, and Spooky Empire in Orlando. I don't think Emily will handle much more. (the hearse, not the wife)
                        yea i was the guy taking pictures of the hearses and talked to you for a little while before the zombie walk. hope you enjoyed screamfest and hope to see you there again next year...maybe ill actually have mine on the road by then.

Comment

Yo Bizzaro, I am trying to get a Tampa group together. Drop me a line here or on Hearse Space and we will try to get something going.

Comment

i thought i replied to your pm

Comment

Yeah, sorry, my mind is a siv, only the big pieces catch, sometimes only after a few passes!

Comment

Working...
                              X