No announcement yet.

Your logo on around 850,000 products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good, get me an e-mail and I'll send over the unlocked photoshop version so you can edit/do whatever you want with it.

Comment

Tony is good with it, but I have a few questions. When I order products, how do I get the logo to them? All I see is a special instructions text box. Some items might have room for a line of text under the logo...can they do that?

Damned, I wish I could I afford those caliper pens. Do you have to order 50 of them? I could certainly understand that, with them having to put the logo on and all, but the price is getting into the area of a gift, too high to give out for free to just anyone.

Where are the rest of the 850,000 products? I only could find about 20. I'll keep perusing.

thanks

-denise

Comment

Well we have a program on our end that we can use to put your logo on the product. We white out the demo and put yours in place of it and then send it off to them.

Keep browsing, there are 850,000 products, but you might not like them all.

We can put your logo on everything including pens, letter openers, sunglasses, chocolates, condoms, etc... and that's just off the top of my head.

Comment

ADMAero Condoms! hahahaha

Sorry I haven't gotten around to this, but we're waiting to see how badly the IRS is going to gouge us, and how much it will cost to get our Piper into rental service. It cost me a small fortune to get my daughter a car as well. This is our last shot at becoming a successful business, so I'm being really careful, but some trinkets to give away would probably help us out once we're set up to rent out aircraft.

thanks

-denise

Comment

Working...
          X